SALES MARKETING COORDINATOR
The Sales Marketing Coordinator is a key member of the Ad Sales team, supporting all aspects of the sales process as well as providing general administrative support to the Vice President of Sales and the ad sales team.
Duties And Responsibilities
• Assist account executives in maintaining client relationships, including providing client updates, customer support, and responding to/following-up on sales inquiries; research prospective clients and ad sales opportunities upon request.
• Assist Sr. Sales Planner enter sales orders or revised sales orders; liaise with ad sales traffic to ensure communication and coordination.
• Edit/proofread all customer correspondence prior to distribution; modify as applicable.
• Generate and distribute weekly billed & booked reports.
• Build marketing and sales collateral materials.
• Perform office administrative duties as needed.
• Bachelor’s degree in Advertising/Marketing or Business administration preferred.
• 1 year of media Internship or work experience preferred.
• Must be proficient in PowerPoint and/or Keynote.
Requirements And General Skills
• Bilingual in Spanish and English preferred.
• Strong interest in sales; position is a potential training ground for entry level sales people.
• Interpersonal skills and ability to interact and work with staff at all levels.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Ability to work independently and in a small team environment.
• Ability to project professionalism over the phone and in person.
• Commitment to internal and external clients and customer service principles.
• Willingness to take initiative and to follow through on projects.
• Strong organizational skills and attention to details.
• Excellent time management skills, with the ability to prioritize and multi-task, in a fast-paced environment.
• Must have legal right to work in the U.S.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite: Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
Join our movement!
Social Media Coordinator
LATV NETWORKS is seeking a talented Social Media Coordina
- – Develop, implement and manage our social media strategy aligned with our national television programming.
- – Manage and oversee social media content to ensure alignment with our LATV brand.
- – Measure the success of every social media campaign and share key insights.
- – Stay up to date with the latest social media best practices and technologies.
- – Create content for all social media platforms and ensures all content is informative and engaging.
- – Collaborate with LATV producers, advertising sales and marketing departments.
- – Engage with celebrities and influencers via social media to create a strong network and increase social engagement.
- – Additional responsibilities may be assigned as needed by supervisor.